The TrailMax Original Saddlebags are ideal for overnight or weekend horse trail rides and pack trips. They are padded with removable Tricot foam insuliners and have a detachable cantle bag. Compression straps keep cargo in the cantle bag from shifting and can be used without the cantle bag to secure a rain slicker or bedroll. The short distance between the saddle bags ensures that they will not hang down on the horse's flank and put weight in an awkward position. The saddle packs have grommets on each side for saddle strings and secure to the front rigging with quick release attachment straps. The TrailMax Original Saddlebags are constructed from double-stitched, 1,000 denier weather-resistant nylon with heavy-duty zippers and webbing and are reinforced at all wear points. Machine wash and dry after removing insuliners. Dimensions: saddlebags: 14"H x 6"D x 12"W. Cantle bag: 22"L x 10"H x 10"D.
Manufacturer model #: WTM225.
- Cantle bag is easily removed to pack and load
- Compresses to lower profile when not fully loaded
- Removable insuliners protect fragile cargo
- Nylon straps attach saddlebags to front rigging
- Saddlebags will not shift, slap, or get in the rider's way
Web ID: 1309100626193