6 Pay Stretch Your Payments
Offer expires December 12, 2017
• Offer expires December 12, 2017
• Offer available for Internet & Catalog orders only
• Offer available to United States and Canadian residents only
• Some restrictions* may apply
*Items not in stock (backorder) may not be purchased using the Stretch Your Payment Plan.
How to Apply:
- Make sure your total merchandise selection equals $125 or more before adding shipping and taxes or after deducting any promotional discount, credits, and gift cards.
- When you have completed shopping continue through the check out process. You will have the option to stretch your payments by clicking the box on the checkout payment page.
Here's How it Works:
Upon placing and the approval of your order for our Stretch Your Payments Plan, we will charge only one-sixth (1/6) of the total order amount to your VISA®, MASTERCARD®, or DISCOVER® card. The remaining balance of approved orders will be charged in five (5) equal installments every thirty (30) days from the date you placed your order*. If your order is not approved for our Stretch Your Payments Plan, you will be contacted before the order is processed. Once your order has been approved an email with the payment terms will be sent to the email address on your account. You must accept these terms and send back within 48 hours to begin your Stretch Your Payments plan. Once we receive your agreement to terms, we will ship your order.
*We reserve the right to check your credit score and history, which may delay this shipment of your order. If a subsequent payment declines, we reserve the right to attempt authorization daily for the past due payment(s). Overdraft and bank fees are not refundable. A credit will be posted to your Stretch Your Payments Account for any return or cancellations. Purchased gift cards and redemption of rewards points will be deducted from qualifying merchandise total. Offer expires December 12, 2017.
Gift cards and modern firearms are not eligible for the Stretch Your Payments promotion.
Expiration date subject to change.