Tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains, these packs have proven their quality and durability. The TrailMax Original Pommel Bags easily fit endurance saddles and fit over most sizes of saddle horns. They are then secured with velcro straps over the pommel and tied down with the front saddle strings to prevent shifting and slapping against the horse or rider. They are ideal for longer day rides. The bags are padded and insulated with removeable liners. The insuliners have a compartment sized for most sport water bottles and are also an excellent place to stash your camera for extra protection. You will have room left over for lunch, a book, or other small necessities. Machine washable. Dimensions: 11"H x 8.5"W x 4"D.
Manufacturer model #: WTM250.
- Bags fit over most western saddle horns up to a 4'' cap
- Removable Tricot foam liners offer insulation and protection
- Velcro straps securely wrap around pommel
- Webbing loops on the underside tie each bag down to saddle strings
- Double-stitched, 1,000 denier weather-resistant nylon
- Heavy-duty zippers and webbing reinforcement at all wear points
Web ID: 1309100626196