Packed with modern performance, protection, and styling features, Timberland PRO® Hyperion Low Waterproof XL Alloy Safety Toe Work Boots deliver all day long at the job site. Crafted of premium waterproof leather and fabric, the Hyperion Low's abrasion resistant uppers surround waterproof membrane technology to keep your feet dry and protected. A low profile design for a greater range of flexibility, these uppers also feature rubber toes and Ever-Guard™ leather heel and instep overlays for increased abrasion resistance. Anti-Fatigue technology utilizes inverted cones molded into the lightweight EVA midsoles to support, collapse, and return energy in key pressure zones. A PowerFit™ Comfort System boot, the Hyperion Low combines a group of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support for all day comfort. Breathable mesh linings feature antimicrobial treatments to resist odor-causing bacteria. Dual density PU footbeds features a contoured, moisture managing, open cell PU top layer with Outlast® temperature-regulating technology to keep feet cool and cushioned. Lightweight fiberglass shanks give you structural support and stability, while the cement construction provides flexibility with less break-in time. Oil- and abrasion-resistant Vibram® outsoles feature a work-friendly Ladder Lock™ outsole radius and Timberland traction tread design for sure footing. The lightweight Alloy XL safety toe ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75, C/75 safety standards for impact and compression. Boots also meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 electrical hazard standards for protection from open circuits. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 91696.
- Hard working, low profile work boots packed with comfort and protection technologies
- Waterproof leather and fabric uppers
- Waterproof membrane technology for waterproof/breathable comfort
- EVA midsoles with Anti-Fatigue technology - absorbs shock and returns energy
- PowerFit Comfort System
- Breathable mesh linings with antimicrobial treatments
- Dual density PU footbeds with Outlast temperature-regulating technology
- Lightweight fiberglass shanks for stability
- Flexible cement construction
- Oil- and abrasion-resistant Vibram outsoles with Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Timberland traction tread design
- Alloy safety toe on TiTAN® XL last - strong but lightweight protection
- Electrical hazard protection
Web ID: 1409050711431