Giving women hikers lightweight and comfortable waterproof protection for the trail, the Norwood Mid Hiking Boots from Timberland® make weekends more enjoyable. Made of premium, waterproof leather and fabric, the Norwood Mid's tough and comfortable uppers keep feet dry and protected. Fully gusseted tongues provide comfortable protection from trail debris. Waterproof membrane technology inside the boots keeps feet dry and comfortable through any weather, while compression molded EVA midsoles deliver lightweight cushioning and shock absorption under your feet. Long lasting, 42% recycled Green Rubber™ outsoles deliver excellent traction over any surface. Rugged lacing hardware with hooks at the top for a secure and adjustable custom fit. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 9505A.
- Dry and comfortable hiking boots for women
- Premium, waterproof leather and fabric uppers - comfortable and durable
- Fully gusseted tongues - helps keep debris out of boot
- Waterproof membrane technology keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Lightweight CMEVA midsoles - lightweight cushioning and stability
- 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles
- Rugged lacing hardware