Versatile, lightweight, and supportive, The North Face® Litewave Fastpack Mid WP Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men makes a smart choice for day hikes and other fast moving adventures. Designed for fast packing excursions, the breathable closed mesh uppers feature a TPU-welded geo quarter panel for superior midfoot support over rough ground. Rubberized caps over the heels and toes boost protection from large rocks, sticks, and other ground-level hazards. HydroSeal® membrane bootie construction provides 100% waterproof/breathable protection to keep feet dry and comfortable. Lightweight nylon midfoot shanks provide torsional rigidity over uneven trails, while the boots' anti-microbial OrthoLite® footbeds and lightweight CMEVA midsoles cushion, support, and absorb the shock from rough terrain. UltrATAC™ rubber outsoles feature 4 mm lugs in a stair-step design for optimal trail traction. Padded collar. Reflective heel. Mid height for better ankle support. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 11 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A2YB8.
- Lightweight and waterproof hiking boots for fast moving outdoor adventures
- Breathable closed mesh uppers with TPU-welded geo quarter panel for midfoot support
- Mid height for better ankle support
- Rubberized toe and heel caps
- HydroSeal membrane bootie construction - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Lightweight nylon midfoot shanks
- OrthoLite footbeds - odor resistant cushioning
- HydroSeal bootie construction - 100% waterproof/breathable
- Lightweight CMEVA midsoles
- UltrATAC rubber outsoles - deep lugs for traction
Web ID: 165046