Charge from land to water and back again without hesitation with Teva® Hurricane XLT2 Sport Sandals for Men. These Teva water sandals have contoured, compression molded EVA footbed/midsoles to cradle and support feet, composite shanks for torsional stability over uneven terrain, and shock absorbing encapsulated Shoc Pad™ cushioning in the heels. The Hurricane XLT2 also utilizes Teva's patented universal strapping system, a rugged synthetic webbing strap upper with 4 connection points to the footbed and 2 points of hook 'n' loop adjustment for great support with a custom fit and comfort. Microban™ zinc-based antimicrobial treatments resist bacteria growth to resist food odor and keep feet feeling fresh. Durabrasion Rubber™ outsoles offer reliable traction on a variety of wet, slippery surfaces. Padded heel straps reduce chafing. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1019234.
- Comfortable and supportive sandals for the land and water
- Compression-molded EVA footbed/midsoles - contoured for greater support and comfort
- Teva's patented universal strapping system - durable webbing uppers
- 2 points of hook 'n' loop adjustment - custom fit and comfort
- Padded heel straps
- Microban antimicrobial treatment
- Shoc Pads in heels
- Composite shanks for stability
- Durabrasion Rubber outsoles
Web ID: 100054233