Packing the latest technologies into an incredibly narrow, reverse-draw design, the TenPoint® Nitro X Crossbow Package with ACUdraw Pro gives hunters unprecedented arrow speeds. Just 7" from axle-to-axle when cocked, this easy-to-handle crossbow combines the stable feel and balance of a RDX™ reverse draw design with new SLING-SHOT™ technology to unleash jaw-dropping arrow speeds up to 440 fps with 159 ft. lbs. of energy. An amazing combination of width, speed, and accuracy, the Nitro X utilizes CNC-machined Type II cams, riser, and limb pockets with Vector Quad™ cable technology to eliminate cam lean and provide tack-driving accuracy with that impressive power. Made with TenPoint's tight construction tolerances, this new design also creates optimal downward string pressure on every shot, reducing string friction for better performance and helping the string to last up to 75% longer. The skeletal stock design features a safety-engineered foregrip and wings to help keep the hunter's fingers out of the bowstring's path. A safety packed design that delivers a smooth a crisp trigger pull on every shot, the Nitro X's CNC-machined, 3.5 lb. trigger features an auto-engaging safety and DFI™(Dry Fire Inhibitor). Crossbow arrives with scope mounted on its dovetail mount and factory bore sighted for out of the box accuracy. Easy-to-handle 7.8 lb. crossbow also comes with the ACUdraw Pro rope cocking system integrated into the stock for easier handling of the crossbow's 200 lbs. of draw weight. Overall Length: 30.7". Power Stroke: 12.5". Made in USA. Package includes: RangeMaster Pro Scope, 3-Arrow Instant Detach Quiver, 6 Evo-X CenterPunch premium carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points, and Integrated String Stop System.
Manufacturer model #: CB18005-3813.
- TenPoint's fastest, most compact crossbow
- Top-of-the-line combination of width, speed, and accuracy
- Ultra-compact RDX reverse draw design - only 7" from axle-to-axle when cocked
- New SLING-SHOT speed technology - arrow speeds up to 440 fps with 159 ft. lbs. of energy
- New CNC-machined Type II cams, riser, and limb pocket designs
- Vector Quad cable technology - eliminate cam lean to help deliver tack-driving accuracy
- Skeletal stock design with safety-engineered foregrip and wings
- CNC-machined, 3-1/2 lb. trigger - smooth pull with crisp break for accuracy
- Auto-engaging safety and DFI (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor) technology
- ACUdraw Pro rope cocking system - just 5 lbs. of effort, 40% faster than ACUdraw
- Factory bore sighted scope - out of the box accuracy
- Package includes scope, instant detach quiver, 6 premium carbon arrows with practice points, and integrated string stop system
Web ID: 100104469