The TaylorMade® R15 430 Driver golf club features a lower, more forward center of gravity to promote higher launch and lower spin. It's the most technologically advanced golf club TaylorMade has ever produced. With a 430cc head that's slightly smaller than the standard 460cc head, this TaylorMade driver has 75% of its total mass low and forward, which makes its Front Track system perform like a Speed Pocket. The face flexes a bit more, which produces more distance on off-center hits. Sliding split weights make shaping your tee shots easy. All you have to do is slide the weights to the center for max distance, toward the heel for max draw, toward the toe for max fade, or out to each end for max stability. 21 possible choices make fine-tuning easy. The R15 also has an adjustable hosel that allows up to +/- 2Á of loft changes with a standard or upright lie. The long, easy-to-hit, fully customizable TaylorMade R15 430 Driver for men comes outfitted with a Fujikura Speeder graphite shaft and includes a leather-look white headcover and adjustment tool.
Manufacturer style #: N1156707.
- Smaller 430cc head
- Lower, more forward CG promotes higher launch and lower spin
- 75% of total mass is low and forward
- Front Track system performs like a Speed Pocket
- Sliding split weights (12.5g each) let you customize your shot shape
- Reduces spin and increases size of sweet spot
- Adjustable hosel with 4Á loft sleeve
- Fujikura Speeder graphite shaft
- Includes headcover and adjustment tool
Web ID: 1411270302234