For climates where winter comes in like a lion, Sorel® Snowlion™ XT Boots for Women combine proven pac boot design with modern technology to keep your feet warm and dry in the worst winter conditions. The Snowlion's durable, water- and wind-resistant polyurethane-coated synthetic uppers keep the elements out while the removable and washable 9 mm recycled felt inner boot with Omni-Heat™ reflective lining keeps warmth in. Removable 13 mm Sorel meltdown midsoles and 2.5 mm bonded frost plugs provide a welcome between your feet and the boot's traction-enhancing, multi-directional lug outsoles for further protection from the cold. A classic pac boot design, these lightweight winter boots also feature a built-in top gaiter with barrel lock closure that cinches up tight to lock the snow out. Ideal for deep snow and extremely cold conditions, the Snowlion shields your feet from nasty winter ice, slow and slush with a waterproof, thermal rubber shell. Average weight: 33 oz. Temperature rating: -40ÁF. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NL2134.
- Classic pac boot design with modern technology and materials
- Great for deep snow and extreme winter weather
- Durable, water and wind-resistant polyurethane-coated synthetic uppers
- Removable 9mm felt inner boots with Omni-Heat reflective linings
- Top gaiter with barrel lock closure
- Removable 13 mm Sorel meltdown midsoles
- 2.5 mm bonded frost plug thermal barrier
- Injection molded, waterproof, thermal rubber shell
- Traction-enhancing, multi-directional lug outsole
Web ID: 14010808510820