A great bow case choice for hunters who fly with their valuable compound bow, the SKB® iSeries Parallel Limb Bow Case provides optimum, airline-friendly, protection for their bow. This case combines a rugged, high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin outer shell with a custom foam insert for secure positioning and cushioning. A strong uni-body design, the iSeries bow case features a strong, molded-in hinge with stainless steel hinge pins, 4 "trigger release" latches, cushioned snap down handles on 3 sides, and recessed inline skate-style wheels for easier transport. Waterproof, dustproof, and submersible, this gasketed case provides safe, corrosion- and impact-resistant protection from a case that weighs less than 20 lbs. Mil-spec ambient pressure equalization valve. Water-jet cut foam arrow system holds up to a dozen arrows. 4 reinforced padlock positions. Interior Dimensions: 39"x13.5"x6". Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 3i-4214-PL.
- Durable, airline-friendly protection for your valuable compound bow
- Waterproof, dustproof, and submersible
- Rugged, high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin outer shell with gasket
- Custom foam insert for secure bow positioning and cushioning
- Strong, molded-in hinge with stainless steel hinge pins
- 4 "trigger release" latches
- Cushioned snap down handles on 3 sides
- Recessed inline skate-style wheels - easier transport
- Corrosion- and impact resistant
- Lightweight - less than 20 lbs.
- Mil-spec ambient pressure equalization valve
- Water-jet cut foam arrow system - holds up to a dozen arrows
- 4 reinforced padlock positions
Web ID: 1503241934