The Pursuit® X1 Muzzleloader Scope comes with the parallax set at 100 yards and precise 1/4-MOA click adjustments, so you can get dialed in for placing shots with consistency at typical muzzleloader ranges. The ML BDC reticle features compensation marks designed for the ballistics of common muzzleloaders. Fully-multicoated Maxx Glass™ precision ground lenses permit maximum light transmission for clear, crisp images. The Pursuit X1 BDC Muzzleloader Scope is constructed with a 6060 series aluminum 1'' main tube, with textured, coated interior walls to prevent stray light from interfering with resolution. The scope is nitrogen-purged for waterproof and fogproof protection, and comes with a rubber bikini-style cover.
Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Specifically for muzzleloaders
- Muzzleloader BDC reticle
- 1-piece aluminum tube
- Maxx Trans lens coatings
- 1/4-MOA click adjustments
- Precise mechanical tolerances
- Textured, coated interior tube walls
- Nitrogen-purged, waterproof/fogproof
- Includes a rubber bikini-style cover
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Click here for Product Manual
Web ID: 100029253