Winner of several awards for versatility and innovation, the Princeton Tec® Sync® Headlamp Lantern has evolved even further for superior lighting quality and convenience. Building on the stable asymmetrical single-arm bracket design, this ultra-durable LED lantern features 5 illumination modes and an easy-to-use interface to meet your every lighting need. The Princeton Tec Sync Lantern provides up to 150 max lumens in its white Maxbright LED white bulb, along with a red Ultrabright LED bulb. A twist of the power dial selects from spot, high flood, low flood, red, and dual beam modes for truly custom lighting. Perfect for the campsite, job site, home, garage, shop, car, or anywhere you need multipurpose lighting, this LED lantern boasts IPX4 water resistance to shine with confidence in wet conditions. Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included) and operates up to: 150 hrs. in red mode, 144 hrs. in spot, 113 hrs. in low flood, 97 hrs. in dual beam, and 72 hrs. in high flood. Weight: 83g.
Manufacturer model #: SY16-GY.
- Award-winning versatility and innovation in an ultra-durable LED lantern
- 150 max lumens
- White Maxbright LED bulb
- Red Ultrabright LED bulb
- Stable asymmetrical single-arm bracket design
- 5 lighting modes: spot, high flood, low flood, red, and dual beam
- Perfect for campsite, job site, home, garage, shop, car, and more
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Run time: Up to 150 hrs. in red mode, 144 hrs. in spot, 113 hrs. in low flood, 97 hrs. in dual beam, and 72 hrs. in high flood
- IPX4 water resistance
Web ID: 9992278291