The Odyssey® O-Works #7 Putter with SuperStroke® Grip is a modified mallet design with weighted alignment wings to help you get lined up correctly, a double-bend shaft, and full-shaft offset. This putter comes with a SuperStroke Grip, whose non-tapered design allows for an even grip that removes tension in the wrist and forearms, aiding the pendulum stroke. This Odyssey O-Works Putter provides incredible gains in topspin and roll thanks to the stainless steel Microhinge plate that's co-molded into a Thermoplastic Elastomer Feel Layer, providing great feel. The new geometry of the hinges and urethane together help to get the ball into a better roll at impact. Revolutionary, high-contrast Versa alignment tech allows your eyes to key in on the linear designs to highlight both the proper face angle at address and for alignment throughout your stroke. Odyssey is the #1 putter across the major golf tours, and the O-Works #7 Putter with SuperStroke Grip is one of their most unique and helpful designs. Great for men or women, this Odyssey putter comes with a warranty that promises to repair or replace it if you find a defect in the first 2 years you own it.
Manufacturer style #: 73270352535SS.
- Modified mallet design with weighted alignment wings, a double-bend shaft, and full-shaft offset
- SuperStroke grip encourages a pendulum stroke
- Microhinge Face Insert for a better roll at impact
- Improved Versa alignment technology
- Unique head shape helps you get lined up correctly at address
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty
Web ID: 100010121