Oakley® Radar® EV Path® OO9208 Prizm™ Road Sunglasses are a breakthrough in revolutionary performance with a single, taller, wraparound lens that extends your field of view and protection. The Plutonite® polycarbonate lens filters 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light. High Definition Optics® (HDO®) meet or exceed American National Standards Institute testing for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. The lens also features Prizm technology that helps fine-tune your vision for specific sports and environments by maximizing contrast and enhancing visibility. Prizm Road lenses are great for cycling, featuring 20% light transmission and special technology that helps riders see subtle changes in road texture and quickly spot hazards like rocks and potholes; they also help make white and yellow lane lines more vivid, and traffic lights more vibrant. Oakley Radar EV Path sunglasses have an edgy, athletic style and feature a flexible, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame with Unobtainium® components for a nonslip fit, even through sweat and extreme activity. The Three-Point Fit holds your eyewear in precise optical alignment, with a little help from adjustable silicone nose pads and earsocks. These Oakley Prizm sunglasses come with a hard case, a specially woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage, and a manufacturer's 2-year limited coverage warranty that begins the date of purchase and covers against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
Manufacturer style #: OO9208.
- Plutonite polycarbonate lenses filter 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- High Definition Optics provide razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Prizm lens sharpens visual acuity as you ride the road
- Taller lens extends the upper field of view
- Lightweight, flexible, O Matter frames
- Unobtainium nose pads and ear socks offer secure, comfortable fit
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Includes hard case, microfiber cleaning bag, and 2-year limited coverage warranty