Oakley® Frogskins® Sunglasses are a fun throwback to the one-of-a-kind eyewear created in the 1980s. These Oakley Frogskins sunglasses feature the retro movie star frame style with large brand graphics on the stems. The O-Matter™ frame is lightweight and stress-resistant for all-day comfort. High Definition Optics (HDO®) meet or exceed American National Standards Institute testing for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. Plutonite® lenses filter 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. Oakley Frogskins Polarized Sunglasses are a retro classic and come with a microfiber storage bag. Made in USA.
- Inspired by original Frogskins sunglasses of the 1980s
- Large brand graphics on stems
- High Definition Optics provide razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame is strong and flexible
- Plutonite lenses filter 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Includes microfiber storage bag
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then we invented it. About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Ice Iridium combines a neutral lens tint designed for truer color perception with an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Positive Red Iridium features a neutral lens tint with a specialized Iridium coating that tunes contrast and reduces infrared light. Works best in medium to bright light (15% light transmission).
Web ID: 2226750