Count on comfort and protection all day long at work with the Merrell® Fullbench Safety Toe Work Shoes for Men. Work-ready support and protection that won't slow you down, these rugged shoes feature mesh uppers with 3D printed overlays for long lasting, breathable support and durability. Breathable mesh linings inside the uppers help keep dry and comfortable, while the Fullbench's speed lacing system with toggle lock provides a speedy, secure fit. Top notch, lightweight protection comes from the lightweight, ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75-rated composite safety toes and abrasion resistant rubber toe caps to keep your feet safe. Under your feet, these comfortable work shoes smooth out uneven work surfaces with the added zonal arch and heel support of lightweight KINETIC FIT™ contoured EVA footbeds. Merrell's integrated heel air cushions boost stability, while providing added shock absorption. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide added midfoot support and stability without stiffening the shoe. Oil-, slip-, and heat-resistant M-Select™ GRIP rubber outsoles with 3mm lugs meet Mark II standards for non-slip traction and ASTM F2413-11 standards for electrical hazard protection. Bellows tongues. Average Weight Per Pair: 1 lb. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J15821.
- Comfortable work shoes with lightweight composite toe protection
- Breathable mesh uppers with 3D printed overlays
- Rubber toe caps - extra abrasion resistance
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toes - ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 protection
- Breathable mesh linings
- Lightweight KINETIC FIT contoured EVA footbeds - supportive cushioning
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks
- Oil-, slip-, and heat-resistant M-Select GRIP rubber outsoles - Mark II tested
Web ID: 100076138