Take the work and worry out of transporting your kayaks to and from the water with the Malone® MicroSport™ SeaWing™ Double Kayak Trailer Package. Designed specifically for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast, this trailer comes with 2 sets of SeaWing™ Kayak Carriers to securely haul 2 kayaks up to 20' long. Made of a corrosion proof polycarbon with a ribbed, synthetic rubber padding, the SeaWing's V-shaped cradle holds kayak in place securely and prevents scratching. These cradles lock the kayak in securely with 12' of cam buckle nylon straps. Jawz® universal fit mounting blocks and T-knob bolts provide a solid mount on the trailer. Each SeaWing set holds kayaks up to 32" wide and weighing 70 lbs. or less. Built to last, the MicroSport trailer features an 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel frame, 8' reinforced tongue, 2" receiver with tongue lift handle, and 65" coated steel load bars. Mounted on a solid axle with leaf spring suspension and pre-assembled hubs, the MicroSport's 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings handle lots of miles over pavement and gravel. This kayak trailer also comes with a DOT-approved, pre-wired and tested electrical system with a flat 4-wire harness. Width: 65". Length: 159". Not assembled (approximate assembly time: 3-4 hours). 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Maximum weight capacity: 355 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MPG461GS.
- Easy to assemble trailer kit for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast
- Includes 2 sets of SeaWing Kayak Carriers
- Hauls wide variety of kayaks
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel frame
- Reinforced 8' tongue and 2" receiver with lift handle
- 65" coated steel Load Bars
- Solid axle with pre-assembled hubs
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Leaf spring suspension
- DOT-approved, pre-wired and tested electrical system with a flat 4-wire harness
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 355 lbs.
Web ID: 9992261469