A great blend of affordable quality and reliability, the Malone® Paddle Gear MicroSport™ Base Sport Trailer makes it easy to get your kayaks or canoes to the water and back. A trailer designed specifically for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast, the MicroSport Base Trailer accepts any Malone kayak carrier system for secure kayak hauling. Built to last, the MicroSport trailer features a 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel frame, 8' reinforced tongue, 2" receiver with tongue lift handle, and 65" coated steel load bars. Mounted on a solid axle with leaf spring suspension and pre-assembled hubs, the MicroSport's 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings handle lots of miles over pavement and gravel. This kayak trailer also comes with a DOT-approved, pre-wired and tested electrical system with a flat 4-wire harness. Width: 65". Length: 159". Not assembled (approximate assembly time: 3-4 hours). 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Maximum weight capacity: 355 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MPG460G.
- Easy to assemble trailer kit for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast
- Accepts any Malone kayak carrier system and more
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel frame
- Reinforced 8' tongue and 2" receiver with lift handle
- 65" coated steel Load Bars
- Solid axle with pre-assembled hubs
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Leaf spring suspension
- DOT-approved, pre-wired and tested electrical system with a flat 4-wire harness
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 355 lbs.
Web ID: 9992261472