Enjoy easy fire starting anytime and anywhere, in any conditions, with the Live Fire Gear Emergency Fire Starter Survival Kit. A great addition for any emergency or survival kit, this handy fire starter consists of a tin containing a 100% waterproof fire starting compound that lights easily with a lighter, match, or spark. Hot burning compound easily dries out and ignites wet wood or tough to light tinder. Sliding lid tin gives you great control over the fire for longer burn times and makes this kit great for use as a candle or signaling device. Sleek and compact design fits easily into a pocket, purse, glove box, tackle box or backpack, making this a smart gear choice for hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, rafting, canoeing, skiing, trekking, mountain biking, or any outdoor activity. Comes with an easy to use Ferrocerium rod for easy spark creation. Average burn time lasts 20-30 minutes with lid completely removed. Dimensions: 3.11"Lx1.38"Wx.39"H. Weight: .9 oz.
Manufacturer model #: LFK1.
- Easy to use, emergency fire starting kit
- 100% waterproof fire starting compound - lights easily with a lighter, match, or spark
- Hot burning fire dries out and ignites wet wood or tough to light tinder
- Tin container gives you great control over fire - use as candle or signaling device
- Compact kit fits easily in pocket, purse, glove box, tackle box or backpack
- Great for any outdoor activity
- Comes with Ferrocerium rod for easy spark creation
Web ID: 9992227248