Because you work even when it's not sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows outside, LaCrosse® makes the Safety Pac insulated waterproof work Pac boot. This hardcore work boot combines the warmth of a LaCrosse pac boot, the toughness of a work boot, and the safety of a non-metallic safety toe for the perfect work boot when the temperatures start dipping into small numbers. The Safety Pac's waterproof full grain leather upper encloses a 100% waterproof Hyper-Dri lining, 1000g Thinsulate Ultra insulation to keep your feet dry and warm. Below your feet, this boot utilizes a lightweight fiberglass shank and PU-coated EVA midsole to deliver great support and cushioning for your feet and legs all day long. Meeting or exceeding ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards, the Safety Pac's non-metallic toe provides great protection for your toes without the weight of a steel toe boot. Abrasion resistant. A great boot for cold-weather equipment operators. Bear Trap outsole. Average height: 10''. Average weight: 6.8 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 367225.
- Hardcore work boot combines warmth, toughness, and a safety toe
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- 100% waterproof Hyper-Dri lining
- 1000g Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- All day support and cushioning - lightweight fiberglass shank and PU-coated EVA midsole
- Non-metallic toe - meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
Web ID: 10217537