A smart pick for scent-free, waterproof hunting, LaCrosse® AlphaBurly Pro Waterproof Hunting Boots keep feet comfortable and hunters focused on the hunt. Handcrafted rubber-over-neoprene construction provides warm, scent suppressing, waterproof protection for any hunt. More durable in high stress areas, these rugged uppers feature 3 layers of rubber in the toe guard and heel and 2 layers in the instep for more flexible protection. Proven Alpha design features LaCrosse's uncompromising Active Fit design, gripping the ankle and locking the heel in place to eliminate sliding for no more chaffing and rubbing. Air-circulating bi-directional neoprene liners increase airflow within the boot for greater temperature regulation and comfort. Removable EVA footbeds and thick, cushioning EVA midsoles soften every step to provide all-day comfort. Burly® Pro outsoles offer amazing traction and stability to handle demanding terrain with chamferred edges that shed mud and muck quickly for sure footing through the mud and dry ground. Nylon shanks for stability. Durable, neoprene gusset on the back of the boot accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off. Average height: 18". Average weight per pair: 4.8 lbs. Imported.
- Warm and waterproof, scent-free hunting boots
- All-natural rubber-over-neoprene construction - scent suppressing, waterproof protection
- Active fit - locks in around ankle and heel for comfortable fit
- Bidirectional neoprene liner increases inner air circulation
- Removable EVA footbeds and thick EVA midsoles - cushioning comfort
- Burly Pro outsole delivers outstanding traction without muddy buildup
- Back gusset with strap adjusts to your calf size