Hi-Tec® Altitude Trek Low i WP Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men are the shoes to have when your preferred method of transportation is your feet. Built to handle long treks, these comfortable shoes protect your feet with uppers that combine waterproof suede leather and leather treated with water- and stain-resistant i-Shield™ hydrophobic treatments. Inside, Dri-Tec™ waterproof bootie construction provides complete waterproof/breathable protection. OrthoLite® sockliners deliver instant cushioning with anti-microbial odor-resistant performance, while the Trek Low's compression molded EVA midsoles provide great impact absorption and stability over rough terrain. Lightweight nylon fork shanks add stability over uneven terrain, while the shoe's rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design provide sure footing over ever changing ground. Gusseted tongues. Ghillie lacing system for secure fit. Average weight: 16.9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 52082.
- Lightweight and versatile hiking shoes for the trail or town
- Waterproof suede leather and leather uppers provides durable comfort
- i-Shield hydrophobic treatment - keeps hiking boots cleaner and dryer longer
- Dri-Tec waterproof/breathable bootie construction
- OrthoLite sockliners - cushion and resist odor
- Compression molded EVA midsoles - absorbs impact
- Lightweight nylon fork shanks - added stability over rough ground
- Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design
- Ghillie lacing system