Danner® Alsea 400 Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots are named for the hunting territory that covers mountain to valley to river to ocean. These waterproof boots are made of premium, full-grain leather uppers, durable water-repellent (DWR) nylon panels, and 100% waterproof GORE-TEX™ liners to keep out moisture while remaining highly breathable. They are lightly insulated boots with 400 gram PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation for ultimate warmth. Removable Ortholite™ footbeds have open-cell polyurethane construction that allows air circulation and maximum cushioning. Danner Plyolite® midsoles are lightweight and shock-absorbing for all-day comfort on your feet. Danner Alsea Hunting Boots for Men have Alsea outsoles for uneven terrain, and an athletic, supportive fit with ample room in the toes. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 56 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 46722.
- Tough and comfortable hunting boots
- Full-grain leather uppers with DWR-finish nylon panels
- 100% waterproof boots are highly breathable
- 400 gram PrimaLoft Gold Insulation
- Removable Ortholite footbeds
- Plyolite midsoles are lightweight and shock-absorbing
- Danner Alsea outsoles are created for uneven terrain