Costa® OCEARCH® Rincon 580G Polarized Sunglasses reflect the classic right point break and the hard-charging surfers that pioneered the sport. Like the California point break it was named for, the Rincon has a classic West Coast straight bridge and edgy curved temples. 580G polarized lenses are made from LightWAVE® glass to provide 100% UV protection plus unmatched clarity, contrast, and definition. Costa 580 technology takes lens performance to new heights by eliminating glare from yellow light and boosting red, blue, and green—resulting in deeper colors and sharper contrast. For a better fit, the durable frame is outfitted with megol nose pads and Hydrolite temple tips. The colors chosen for these Costa sunglasses were inspired by the rocks at the end of the bay and the sharks that inhabit it. This connection to sharks is no coincidence; Costa and OCEARCH have joined forces to create these limited edition shades for an important reason. Sharks are in trouble, and without them the ocean ecosystem could collapse. Your purchase helps fund research expeditions aboard OCEARCH, a marine vessel and at-sea laboratory that generates critical data and puts science on the side of sharks. The Costa OCEARCH Rincon 580G Polarized Sunglasses Kit comes with Rincon sunglasses, a case, a cleaning cloth, and a C-Mask to safeguard your face and neck. Limited lifetime warranty. Imported.
- Joint venture between Costa and OCEARCH to help protect sharks
- Polarized lenses reduce glare, on or off the water
- Impact-resistant LightWAVE glass lenses
- Aggressive rectangular frame with large lenses, a classic West Coast straight bridge, and edgy curved temples
- Bold construction with spring hinges
- Megol nose pads
- Hydrolite provides comfort and grip from the temples
- Kit includes sunglasses, case, cleaning cloth, and C-Mask
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
OCEARCH is a recognized world leader in generating critical scientific data related to tracking (telemetry) and biological studies of keystone marine species such as great white and tiger sharks, in conjunction with conservation outreach and education at a measurable global scale. In a collaborative environment, OCEARCH shares real-time data through OCEARCH's Global Shark Tracker, inspires current and future generations of explorers, scientists, and stewards of the ocean, and enables leading researchers and institutions to generate previously unattainable data. OCEARCH has completed 28 expeditions, worldwide, as of April 2017.
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Sunrise High contrast lens allows maximum light transmission; perfect for low light conditions such as early morning or late afternoon.
Web ID: 100041756