Take an ultra-bright lantern with you on your next outdoor adventure, with the Coleman® Northstar Propane Lantern. The tube-mantle design of this Coleman lantern shines brighter than most standard 2-mantle lanterns: up to 1,500 lumens that shine out to 26m. Starting your Coleman Northstar Propane Lantern easily with the Instastart™ push-button ignition, and dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob. The footed base provides stability on a table, and the bail handle allows easy hanging. Meanwhile, the globe guard helps protect the globe from breaking. No matter where you go, PerfectFlow™ pressure control produces a steady fuel stream and consistent performance in all kinds of weather. When you're ready to head home, the feet on the base collapse for more compact storage until you're ready for your next bright adventure. Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 2000026388.
- PerfectFlow technology for consistent performance across conditions and altitudes
- Instastart ignition for matchless pushbutton lighting
- Up to 1,500 lumens
- Runs up to 4 hrs. on high or 9 hrs. on low on one 16.4-oz. propane tank (sold separately)
- Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
- Collapsible footed base for extra stability and compact storage
- Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
- Metal globe guard enhances impact protection
- High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
- Bail handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
Web ID: 176828