The Carhartt® Full Swing® Armstrong Jacket for Men works as hard as you do. Comfortable yet rugged, this men's Carhartt jacket serves up washed 100% cotton duck ringspun construction for the kind of long-lasting, weather-resistant durability that made Carhartt clothes famous. Mighty Back® bi-swing between the shoulders provides instant recovery while Flex Elbow® promotes less restrictive movement, and the Freedom Gusset® under the arms completes the hardworking technology trio for unsurpassed agility while you get the job done. A fleece lining through the body provides a warming boost, and the corduroy-trimmed collar combines style and extra-smooth wearing. The full-zip front on the Carhartt Full Swing Armstrong Jacket for Men includes a storm flap to seal out the elements, and the internal rib-knit cuffs seal in the warmth. Built-in storage includes a left-chest zip pocket, 2 lower front pockets, and an inside pocket with hook 'n' loop closure and zipper. A bottom-hem bungee on this Carhartt work jacket keeps out wing gusts, and triple-stitched main seams complete the easy-wearing yet tough-as nails build, for years of reliable comfort. Regular back length: 29.5". Large Tall back length: 31.5". Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 103370.
- Washed 100% cotton duck ringspun
- Mighty Back bi-swing between shoulders for instant recovery
- Flex Elbow for less restriction
- Freedom Gusset under the arms
- Fleece lining throughout body
- Corduroy-trimmed collar
- Full-zip front with storm flap
- Left-chest zip pocket
- 2 lower front pockets
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs
- Inside pocket with hook 'n' loop closure and zipper
- Bottom hem bungee
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Regular back length: 29.5"
- Large Tall back length: 31.5"
Web ID: 100100470