Keep your feet safe and comfortable through the nastiest winter conditions at the work site with Carhartt® Insulated Waterproof Safety Toe Pac Boots for Men. This hard workin' pac boot surrounds 1,000 gram LiteFire® insulation and Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof membrane technology with ultra rugged oil tanned leather and abrasion resistant, PU-coated leather uppers for supreme protection. Molded rubber toe bumpers and TPU heel guards with achilles flex joint boost protection at the front and rear while also adding extra heel stability. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's composite toe delivers superior protection on demanding jobs. OrthoLite® cushioned insoles work with the boots' TPU arch support and removeable, custom fit EVA inserts to provide superior comfort and support all day long. Attached with flexible cement construction, the rugged, deep-lugged, rubber outsoles deliver both oil-, slip-, chemical, and heat-resistant traction at the jobsite. Average height: 10". Average weight per pair: 5 lbs. 4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMC1259.
- Insulated, waterproof pac boots built for work
- Ultra rugged oil tanned leather and abrasion resistant PU-coated leather uppers
- 1,000 gram LiteFire insulation
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Lightweight composite toes - meet or exceed ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- OrthoLite cushioned insoles - cushion, wick moisture, resist bacteria and fungus
- TPU arch support
- Removeable, custom fit EVA inserts
- Molded TPU heel guards with achilles flex joint - boost protection and heel stability
- Molded rubber toe bumpers
- Oil-, slip-, chemical, and heat-resistant rubber outsoles
- Flexible cement construction