Designed to serve both weekend hikers and hardened alpine enthusiasts, the CamelBak® Fourteener™ 20 Hydration Backpack provides top notch hydration and gear hauling. Built around an easy to fill, wide mouth 100 oz. CRUX™ reservoir, this 1,000 cubic inch backpack gives hikers enough hydration, storage, and features for an all-day trek. An advanced low profile, lightweight, and stable reservoir, the CRUX reservoir features a customizable Quick Link™ tube system, Big Bite™ valve, on/off lever, and HydroGuard™ antimicrobial technology in a design that delivers up to 20% more water per drink. The Fourteener 20's internal framesheet and sturdy, ventilated NV back panel works with the padded shoulder harness and load bearing waist belt for wonderful load stability and comfort. Pack combines durable 200D Nylon Ripstop and 400D Nylon Plain Weave fabrics for great durability on the trail. Pack also features a fleece-lined sunglasses pocket, stretch overflow exterior pockets, hiking essentials organizer pocket, and carry point for trekking poles. 4-point compression straps stabilize the load. Pack weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz. Designed to fit torsos from 17"-21". Dimensions: 20.9" x 9.4" x 10.6". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1316001000.
- Capable hydration backpack for everyday trail adventures or all-day ascents
- Advanced 100 oz. CRUX LR Reservoir with customizable Quick Link System
- 1,000 cubic inches of storage space
- Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap
- Padded load bearing waist belt maximizes load stability
- NV back panel — multi-directional ventilation and fully-articulated suspension
- Durable 200D Nylon Ripstop and 400D Nylon Plain Weave fabrics
- Hike essential organizer pocket for charts, compass, and more
- Carry point for trekking poles
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets
Web ID: 167593