Lightweight Black Diamond Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles offer an ergonomically 15-degree angled grip for comfort in all seasons and terrains. The double FlintLock adjustment takes poles from 29" to 55" depending on your height and trail demands. And natural cork grips offer comfort and moisture wicking for nonslip stability. Black Diamond Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles feature interchangeable carbide tech tips and low-profile and powder trekking baskets for backpacking or hiking in changing seasons on snow, turf, and rock terrain. Weight per pair: 1 lb. 2 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 112153.
- Length: 29" - 55" (collapsed 29")
- 15-degree corrective angle offers optimal grip position
- Cork hand-grips wick away sweat and moisture
- 360-degree padded webbing straps
- Interchangeable carbide tech tips, and low-profile and powder trekking baskets
- Weight per pair: 1 lb. 2 oz.
Web ID: 14050613511711