Efficient, fast, and adventurous, the Fly Creek UL1 One Person Trail Tent from Big Agnes give outdoors lovers lightweight protection for the trail without eating up pack space. An alternative to the traditional bivy design, this tent give backpackers and light traveling adventures a freestanding design from an ultralight tent. Made of an ultralight nylon ripstop, this 3-season design features breathable polyester mesh panels for great ventilation. Nylon ripstop floor features silicone treatments and a 1200 mm waterproof PU coating to form a wall between you and ground moisture. The tent's protective, ultralight, silicone treated nylon ripstop fly also features the 1200 mm waterproof PU coating and taped seams to provide a welcome shelter should the skies open up during your adventure. Strong tent features a tough and lightweight DAC Featherlite NFL pole system made of anodized TH72M aluminum poles with a single hub for easy setup. DAC Twist clips make it easy to attach the tent body to its durable pole frame for an extremely fast setup. Single door and vestibule. Reflective guylines and webbing panels for nighttime visibility. Comes with 11 Superlight anodized aluminum J stakes. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz. Dimensions: 86"L x 42"W x 38"H. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: TFLY114.
- Compact packing, lightweight protection for the trail
- 3 season design
- Ultralight nylon ripstop body with polyester mesh panels
- Silicone treated nylon ripstop floor with a 1200 mm waterproof coating
- Ultralight, silicone treated nylon ripstop fly with 1200 mm waterproof PU coating and taped seams
- Tough and lightweight DAC Featherlite NFL pole system
- Anodized TH72M aluminum poles
- DAC Twist clips - easily attaches tent body to pole frame
- Single door and vestibule
Web ID: 1412030546391