Combining lightweight and durable aluminum construction with a variety of tip choices, the Bass Pro Shops® Trekking Pole makes a great accessory for long-distance outdoor treks. This 3-section pole extends from 26" out to 52.5" with an easy to use twist lock system that lets you lock the pole at the perfect height. The built-in Antishock spring system absorbs shock on every impact for more comfortable use. The rubber-coated contoured handle and attached adjustable nylon strap provide a comfortable, easy to carry grip. The pole's replaceable carbide steel tip provides a trustworthy base and comes with rubber tip cover for hard surfaces and a trekking basket for different terrains. Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Adjustable, shock absorbing aluminum trekking pole
- Constructed from durable 6061 anodized aluminum
- 3-section pole extends from 26" to 52.5"
- Built-in Antishock spring system - absorbs shock
- On/off positive locking system lets you lock pole at the perfect height
- Rubber-coated contoured handle and adjustable nylon wrist strap
- Comes with carbide steel tip, rubber tip cover, and trekking basket for different terrains
- Lightweight 11.4 oz.
Web ID: 14082007465425