Enjoy the comfort and trust of the durability of the Sierra H2O Work Boot from Ariat®. This easy-wearing pull-on boot combines Ariat comfort with a long lasting design to take care of your feet every day. Boot features a full grain leather foot and upper locked together with the superior Duratread™ outsole and Extreme Durability platform by Goodyear® welt construction for a long lasting, extremely stable base. ATS® technology in the footbed supports and cushions your feet all day long, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Great for welding, railroad, and other high heat vocations, the long-lasting Duratread rubber compound outsole resists high heat (tested up to 750ÁF), as well as wear, oil, slips, and common barnyard acids. Roper toe. Work- and ladder-friendly 90Á heel. Average height: 10". Imported.
- Tough, hard working pull on boot for demanding jobs
- Premium full grain leather uppers
- Ultra durable Goodyear welt construction - superior toughness and stability
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) foot bed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and high heat
- Work friendly 90Á heel
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 13110106562012