A high performance multisport boot designed for all-day comfort, The North Face® Storm III WP Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men help active outdoorsmen tackle technical terrain without hesistation. Made of suede leather and breathable mesh, the Storm III WP Mid's uppers feature a suede leather geo quarter panel to give your feet superior midfoot support over challenging terrain. Waterproof membrane technology inside keeps feet dry and comfortable, while the ample foam padding in the collar and gusseted tongue provide greater comfort and a better fit. Signature ESS Snake Plate™ protection in the forefoot reduces stone bruising over rough, uneven terrain without sacrificing flexibility. OrthoLite® footbeds work with the Storm III's lightweight compression molded EVA midsoles to provide long lasting cushioning, shock absorption, and comfort, along with anti-microbial odor resistance. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsoles feature an aggressive lug design designed to provide stable footing over wet or dry terrain and take on any challenge. Mid height for superior ankle support over rough trails. Average weight per pair: 2 lb. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A32Z6.
- High performance waterproof hiking boots for any outdoor sport
- Suede leather and breathable mesh uppers
- Suede leather geo quarter panel - top notch midfoot support over uneven terrain
- Mid height for superior ankle support
- Waterproof membrane technology - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue - better comfort and fit
- Cushioning, anti-microbial OrthoLite footbeds
- Forefoot ESS Snake Plate protection - more stability, protection from underfoot hazards
- CMEVA midsoles - lightweight shock absorption
- Vibram XS Trek rubber outsoles - aggressive lug design for sure wet or dry footing
Web ID: 172935