A versatile sleeping bag design made to help you make the most of your quality time outdoors, the Slumberjack® Borderland 0° Hybrid Sleeping Bag delivers comfort with freedom and flexibility. Combining a wider, roomier hybrid design with a unique flip-over hood that turns inside out for warmer nights or remains a contoured hood to hold heat in, this bag fits you in any situation. This unique design also allows you to comfortably have your arms outside the sleeping bag without leaving it unzipped for nighttime reading or greater comfort. Packed with Slumberloft™ synthetic insulation, this bag combines a draft collar and draft tube with layered offset quilted construction to prevent cold spots and minimize heat loss. Durable and lightweight 190T polyester shell comes lined with a soft touch polyester for comfort. #8 anti-snag zipper. Internal chest pocket for personal items. Fits campers up to 6' 4". Weight: 5 lbs. 13 oz. 84"x34". Comes with stuff sack for easy transport and storage. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 51724615DZ.
- Versatile hybrid sleeping bag design
- Wider, roomier design for greater sleeping comfort
- Allows you to hold arms outside bag for nighttime reading or comfort
- Innovative flip-over hood - flip flat for warmer nights, leave contoured for cooler nights
- Lightweight Slumberloft synthetic insulation
- Draft collar holds heat in
- Draft tube - prevents heat loss through zipper
- Layered, offset quilted construction - prevents cold spots
- Lightweight 190T polyester shell
- Soft touch polyester lining
- Anti-snag zipper
Web ID: 14080207215817