Another offering from Hi-Tec®'s Ox collection, the Ox Belmont Low i WP Waterproof Trail Shoes for Men combine proven Hi-Tec performance technologies with Michelin® rubber outsoles. Cross functional design feature the frame and support to take on outdoor terrain, while, at the same time, offering style for urban settings. Treated with i-Shield™ hydrophobic treatments for an additional layer of protection in wet conditions, the Ox Belmont Low i WP's leather and synthetic uppers offer durable, supportive comfort around your feet. Dri-Tec™ waterproof bootie construction inside provides complete waterproof/breathable protection to keep feet dry and comfortable. Made with a slow recovery foam, the OrthoLite® Impressions+ insoles deliver long lasting cushioning instantly with added arch support and anti-microbial odor-resistant performance. Made of XLR8 performance EVA compound, the CMEVA midsoles offer higher rebound and greater shock absorption than traditional EVA midsoles. Lightweight DTA nylon fork shanks add flexible stability and torsional rigidity over uneven terrain. High performance Michelin® rubber outsoles provide sure footing over rough terrain. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 53083.
- Lightweight and versatile waterproof trail shoes for the trail or town
- Premium leather and synthetic uppers provides durable comfort
- i-Shield hydrophobic treatment - keeps hiking boots cleaner and dryer longer
- Dri-Tec waterproof/breathable bootie construction - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- OrthoLite Impressions+ insoles - instant, long lasting comfort with added arch support
- CMEVA midsoles - XLR8 performance midsole compound
- Lightweight DTA nylon fork shanks - added stability over rough ground
- High performance Michelin rubber outsoles
Web ID: 100080939