Take on demanding trails with help from Ascend® Blue Ridge Trekking Poles. Combining durable aircraft aluminum construction and multiple tips, Blue Ridge Trekking Poles make a great choice for walks, hikes, long backcountry treks, and more. A 3-section trekking pole made of 7075-T6 anodized aluminum, this adjustable design extends from 25" to 53" with an easy-to-use quick-lock adjustment lever system that lets you lock the poles at the perfect height for the situation. An ergonomic EVA handle and adjustable, padded wrist strap provide a comfortable grip you will appreciate at the end of a long hike. Comes with a replaceable carbide tip, rubber walking tip for hard surfaces like concrete, and trekking baskets. 8.5 oz.
- Lightweight and adjustable aluminum trekking poles
- Made of strong and lightweight 7075-T6 anodized aluminum
- 3-section pole extends from 25" to 53"
- Easy to use quick-lock adjustment lever system
- Ergonomic EVA handle and adjustable, padded wrist strap
- Replaceable carbide tip
- Comes with rubber tip for hard surfaces, and trekking baskets
Web ID: 100038860