WYOMING ELK & ANTELOPE
October 6–12, 2021
A WESTERN COMBO HUNT IN THE COWBOY STATE
Located on 60,000 acres of prime high-prairie in southeastern Wyoming, this hunt will take you to an outdoorsman's paradise. This unique big-game combo hunt will allow you the opportunity to persue two of the west's most iconic trophys, the elk and the pronghorn. This area boasts healthy populations of both species, often providing many opportunities to fill your tags. Accomadations are top-notch, as you will call a beautiful, historic stonehouse home for the week. Home-cooked meals and cowboy hospitality are all part of what is sure to be an unforgettable adventure.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 5 days of professionally guided elk and antelope hunting
- 6 nights' accommodations
- In-field transportation and trophy prep (processing at client expense)
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Laramie, WY (LAR) or Cheyenne, WY (CYS) Airports
- All meals and nonalcoholic beverages while at the lodge
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord. To upgrade to comprehensive travel insurance click here.
$11,700 per hunter
+ $2,499 WTA TAGS licensing package
$1,750 per observer
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.