NEW MEXICO MERRIAM’S
April 15–19, 2021
WORLD-CLASS TURKEY HUNTING AND LODGING
Hunt 3 days in the majestic high country of northern New Mexico pursuing the iconic ivory tips of pure-bred Merriam's. You’ll be paired with a knowledgeable guide and have full access to Chama Ranch’s 36,000 acres of premier mountain habitat. Unique to this hunt, you will navigate some of the most unique and picturesque turkey habitat in the US, with a reputation for producing wall-worthy trophy toms. After the day afield, retreat to the 27,000-sq.-ft. lodge for five-star dining and accommodations - including private rooms, an onsite spa and luxurious atmosphere. If a mature Merriam's is on your list, there is no better palce to make that happen.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 3 days of 1x1 professionally guided hunting for 1 turkey
- 4 nights' private-room accommodations at the world-class Lodge at Chama
- Second tag available for additional trophy fee and license
- In-field transportation and trophy prep
- All meals and beverages while at the lodge
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord. To upgrade to comprehensive travel insurance click here.
$3,000 per hunter
+ $100 license and $58 tax
Only 1 spot available
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.