Combining Vionic's proven orthotic support and comfort with a comfortable clog sandal design, Vionic® Braeden Sandals for Women offer casual summertime style you will love to wear. Built around a biomechanically contoured, motion control footbed made of triple-density EVA, the Braeden delivers superior stability in the rear foot and cushioning in the heel and forefoot. Comfortable PU webbing strap uppers feature 2 points of hook 'n' loop adjustment to hold your foot comfortably as you make your way through the day. 1st Ray Technology in the rubber outsoles promotes better forefoot mobility and gait efficiency. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 3101BRAEDEN.
- Comfortable clog-style sandals with superior support and comfort
- Biomechanically contoured, motion control footbeds
- Delivers superior stability in the rear foot and cushioning in the heel and forefoot
- Comfortable PU webbing strap uppers with hook 'n' loop adjustment
- Rubber outsoles with 1st Ray Technology for better forefoot mobility and gait efficiency
Vionic footwear offers innovative, podiatrist-designed support built seamlessly into contemporary and modern classics, constructed in premium materials and essential silhouettes. Based on more than 30 years of podiatric success, this innovative orthotic technology is and recommended by renowned integrative medicine leader Dr. Andrew Weil and recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). Most Vionic shoes with Orthaheel Technology feature the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
Web ID: 171386