2019 Event Details
Event and Sale | Bossier City, LA | April 5-7
April 6 @ 4pm – April 7 @ 8am
- $25,000 / 1st Place
- $5,000 / Big Fish
- Big 20 Format
- Vendor Booths!
- Food & Drinks!
- See Cool Bowfishing Boats!
- Awards Ceremony to Follow!
Food Trucks April 6, 11AM–5PM
- Music to Your Mouth (Americana Food)
- Uncle Ray's® BBQ (Texas BBQ)
- BeauJax (Louisana Cuisine)
- A variety of food available for purchase from these great food trucks.
FREE Live Music April 6, 1–3PM
- Southern Rock and Country music by The Help
April 5, 2–6PM | April 6, 10AM–6PM
- Visit with Bowfishing vendors for the latest 2019 gear from:
- Muzzy Bowfishing
- Oneida Eagle Bows
- Cajun Bowfishing
- AMS Bowfishing
- Outrigger Outdoors
Talk to Bowfishing Celebrities April 6, 1–4PM
- Founder of U.S. Open Bowfishing Championship John Paul Morris along with Co-hosts of The Habitat® TV Show Jon Justice and Chuck Belmore
Entry Fee: $300 per team
- Includes entry in overall Big Fish
- T-shirt and hat for all contestants
- All team members are entered to win a boat
Extra Entry Categories: $100 per team per category
- Big Buffalo
- Big Common
- Big Grass Carp
Besides being a fun weekend for participants and families, these bowfishing events help clean up the waterways and provide lasting enviornmental benefits for area lakes and rivers.