Under Armour® Big Shot Storm Polarized Sunglasses are created for the multi-sport athlete who demands a large, uncompromising fit and 100% UV protection. These Under Armour sports sunglasses have a Three-Point Grip to hold eyewear in precise optical alignment. UA Storm Polarized Technology cuts glare, enhances color retention, and repels water, oil, and mud. Impact-resistant eyewear meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 safety standards. ArmourFusion® technology combines titanium with Grilamid for an ultra-lightweight, impact-resistant frame that's strong yet flexible. Under Armour Big Shot Storm Polarized Sunglasses feature adjustable nose pads and UA Flex Temples for a secure fit without the squeeze. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 8630085.
- Polarized lenses reduce reflected glare
- UA Storm lens technology resists scratches, impact, water, and grime
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- Meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 safety standards
- ArmourFusion frames flex and retain shape
- UA Flex Temples create a secure, comfortable fit
- Adjustable nose pads
- Ideal for large to extra-large faces
About your Under Armour Lens
- Multiflection™ (Mirror) These lenses use the most advanced lens coatings to eliminate staining and smudges. They are also highly scratch-resistant and water-repellent, and they are easier to clean than traditional lenses.
- Gray Designed for speed and motion activities, offering true color recognition under bright sunlight. The most flexible lens option, ideal for varying sports and activities.
- UA Tuned Offshore (Mirror) lenses help you spot saltwater fish in deep water more precisely, filtering out the light you don't need to create sharper color separation and greater visual detail.
- UA Tuned Shoreline (Mirror) lenses help you spot fish in shallow water more precisely, filtering out the light you don't need to create sharper color separation and greater visual detail.
Web ID: 2252516