With the Timberland® Timberland PRO® Endurance PR Steel Toe Work Boots for Men, now long shifts spent working on your feet are easier to get through, thanks to Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical midsole geometry featuring polyurethane material. Premium full-grain leather uppers feature rubber double toes and rubber backstays for increased abrasion resistance and durability with a padded top collar for better comfort and fit. Shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a roomy fit, the Endurance's steel safety toes meet or exceed ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 EH impact and compression standards at the site. Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover offer breathable, cushioning comfort and odor control. These high performance work boots also offer flexible Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plates, mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment, cement construction, and lightweight fiberglass shanks. Slip-, oil-, and heat-resistant Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles feature Ladder Lock™ outsole radius for work-friendly footing at the job site. Average height: 6''. Average weight per pair: 4.6 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 52562214.
- Steel toe construction plus an abrasion-resistant ''double toe'' for increased wear protection
- Slip-, oil-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant outsoles with Electrical Hazard protection
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical midsole geometry featuring polyurethane material
- Rugged full-grain leather uppers
- Flexible Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plates
- Timberland PRO rubber backstays
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Cement construction
- TiTAN lasts for a superior fit
- Fiberglass shanks
Web ID: 10207146