Enjoy the lightweight, 100% waterproof, comfort and quality of The Original Muck Boot Company® Chore Boot™ All Conditions Steel Toe Work Boots. Like all Mucks, the chore boot gives you waterproof and flexible performance with the security of steel toes. It all starts with the four-way stretch nylon CR flex-foam bootie and breathable airmesh lining. This self-insulating foam bootie fits snugly to provide a comfort rating of 85Á to below freezing for year round use. The topline binding around the top of the boot hugs calf to keep warmth in through cold conditions. A removable 6mm Nitracel™ EVA footbed sockliner provides additional support and comfort for your feet. The seamless natural rubber overlay around the foot features a triple-reinforced diamond textured toe area and quadruple-reinforced diamond textured heel to resist scuffs and scratches. Lightweight rubber outsole is made of durable, high abrasion rubber for years of work. Boot features a wide cut heel to provide stability in various situations. Features a kickoff lug for easier removal. Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standard. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CHS000A.
- Comfort and performance of a Muck boot with steel toe protection
- Lightweight and 100% waterproof
- Steel toe protection - Meets ASTM F2413-05 standard
- Four-way stretch nylon CR flex-foam bootie - self insulating and form fitting
- Breathable airmesh lining
- Year round use - comfort rated for 85° to sub-freezing
- Removable Nitracel EVA footbed sockliner for additional comfort and stability
- Natural rubber overlay with diamond textured and reinforced toe and heel
- Wide cut heel base for stability
- Lightweight high abrasion rubber outsole
- Kickoff lug for easy removal
Web ID: 101077