The central piece of Orvis®' Ultralight Wading System, Orvis Ultralight Convertible Waders for Women give women anglers durable versatility in a remarkably lightweight wader. Made of a durable, puncture- and abrasion-resistant, 4-layer fabric featuring a nylon shell, waterproof/breathable membrane, and nylon tricot lining, these waders offer protection you can count on. High performance design features a modern, woman-specific fit that offers superior performance and contoured comfort without the weight and bulk of older wader designs. Put together with low profile seams, Ultralight waders also feature strategic reinforcement in high stress areas for increased durability. Anatomically correct neoprene booties give you a true "sock" feel for comfort and reduced bulk. Streamlined neoprene gravel guards hug wading boots tightly for less drag in the water. Y-style suspenders feature Fidlock® SNAP magnetic fasteners for fast and easy conversion to waist-high waders. Highly functional design features an external pocket with YKK® AquaGuard® water-resistant zipper, fly patch, and large, 4-way stretch interior mesh pocket for larger items. Rubberized tabs on the suspenders and front pocket offer safe locations for tool docking while fishing. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: QS2JBZ.
- Durable versatility from a remarkably lightweight wader for women
- Durable 4-layer fabric construction - waterproof/breathable, puncture- and abrasion-resistant
- Low profile seams with strategic reinforcement in high stress areas
- Modern, woman-specific fit - superior performance and comfort without the weight and bulk
- Anatomically correct neoprene booties
- Streamlined neoprene gravel guards
- Y-style suspenders with Fidlock SNAP magnetic fasteners - fast conversion to waist waders
- External pocket with YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zipper
- Large, 4-way stretch interior mesh pocket
- Fly patch
- Rubberized tabs on the suspenders and front pocket - safe tool docking
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 100081598