Make fishing your favorite flats easier and more enjoyable with the Orvis Andros Flats Hiking Boots for Men. Designed to handle a full day of fishing your favorite shoreline areas, these boots are built to handle the trek to the flats and back as well. Rugged PUylon uppers provide comfort and support, while protecting feet from underwater obstacles. Screened drain holes through the midfoot section keep debris out while evacuating excess water. Integrated, fully adjustable neoprene gravel cuffs offer additional protection while fishing. The Andros Flats also feature a full lining inside for all day comfort. Safe for boat decks as well, the boots' non-marking outsoles provide sure traction on land and in the water. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: QS4X8P.
- Versatile fishing/hiking boots for fishing your favorite flats
- Rugged PUylon uppers
- Screened drain holes - keep debris out while evacuating excess water
- Integrated, fully adjustable neoprene gravel cuff
- Fully lined for all-day comfort
- Non-marking outsoles - safe for boat decks as well
Web ID: 2326947