Engineered to be the ultimate shades for your on-the-water lifestyle, Oakley® Split Shot Sunglasses are outfitted with tons of tech, including a detachable leash. Great for fishing, boating, waterskiing, and much more, these are the first Oakley sunglasses with an Integrated Retainer System™ to keep them secure and ready for action, either on your head, on your hat, or around your neck. High Definition Optics® meet or exceed American National Standards Institute testing for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. Split Shot fishing sunglasses feature Plutonite® lenses for top UV protection (filters 100% of all UVA/B up to 400nm and some harmful blue light). You also get Prizm™ technology—a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research, providing unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. O Matter™ frames with Unobtainium® nose pads maintain their grip through sweat and moisture, and the Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points. These Oakley Prizm sunglasses fit best on medium to large faces and come with a water-resistant eyewear case with attachment clip. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9416.
- High Definition Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Plutonite lenses filter 100% of all UVA/B up to 400nm and some harmful blue light
- Prizm technology enhances color, contrast, and detail for an optimized experience
- Lightweight injected O Matter frames with detachable Integrated Retainer System to keep them secure and ready for action
- Unobtainium nose pads maintain grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Designed to fit medium to large faces
- Comes with a water-resistant eyewear case with attachment clip
About Oakley lenses :
Prizm: Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color to make everything vivid and vibrant, Prizm sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
Iridium: This special metal oxide coating allows Oakley to fine-tune lenses of any color. The iridium coating regulates contrast, glare, reflection, light transmission, and light absorption, tailoring the lenses to better fit specific conditions.
Gradient: Offers a smooth transition in shading from a darker top to a lighter bottom while still retaining true color perception.
Photochromic: A premium option for select single-lens eyewear designs, it darkens the lens automatically to help you adapt to changing light and always perform at your best. Even when the photochromic lens color lightens, it still filters out 100% of all UV.
Web ID: 100179106