Oakley® Radar® EV Pitch Sunglasses are built to provide unbeatable clarity and a comfortable custom fit. The EV designation indicates that these sunglasses have a taller lens that extends your upper field of view. High Definition Optics® technology and Plutonite® lenses work together to filter out all UV rays, and they also ensure these Oakley sunglasses meet industrial standards for impact protection. These high-performing Radar Sunglasses come with interchangeable nose pads so you can pick the size that provides the most precise fit. To make sure your pair of aerodynamic Radars stay secure while climbing, cycling, or shooting, the nose and stem sleeves are made from patented Unobtainium®. Their grip actually increases as you sweat. And unlike ordinary sunglasses frames that hook onto the ears, Radar offers the comfort of a Three-Point Fit with balanced pressure points. Oakley Radar EV Pitch Sunglasses are designed to deliver unbeatable clarity in the most demanding situations and feature Oakley Hydrophobic™, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. Made in USA.
- EV design extends your upper field of view
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Oakley Hydrophobic lens coating prevents moisture buildup
- Plutonite lenses work to filter out all UV rays
- Unobtainium synthetic nose pads and stem sleeves
- Three-Point Fit with balanced pressure points
- Comes with a microbag, soft case, and 1 interchangeable nosepiece
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- PRIZM™ Golf gives more depth cues to gauge distance for wedge shots, and readily differentiates grass conditions to predict ball speed.
Web ID: 2227860