Excellent comfort is a given, and the craftsmanship that goes into the Modern of Marshfield In the Forest Furniture Collection Sofa is second to none. Why? Because they're proudly made in America by skilled craftsmen and women. Most notable – the beautiful solid wood arm fronts show off Modern of Marshfield's fire prairie process, which creates a one-of-a-kind pattern on each wooden panel. Also, notice the hand-applied antique brass nail trim, a detail that elevates this piece to a higher level. The 2-tone fabrics give off a luxurious look – rich topaz with rich colorations offers stain-resistant performance, and the darker leather-look fabric frames the wildlife colors to perfection. A matching pair of accent pillows with wildlife images add extra comfort and round out the entire look of this inviting couch. Inside, a 7/8" kiln-dried, hardwood, plywood frame delivers the strength needed to last for many years. Resilient, sinuous back springs, machine-tied coil seating add firmness and a little bounce. The fiber-wrapped, high-density seat cushions provide soft, satisfying comfort. Covered by Manufacturer's 1-year fabric warranty, 5-year cushion warranty, and a limited lifetime frame and spring warranty (these apply to the original purchaser only). 80"L x 41"D x 39"H. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 2418-03 ITF.
- Excellent comfort, appearance, and craftsmanship
- Proudly made in America by skilled craftsmen and women
- Beautiful solid wood arm fronts
- Fire prairie process creates a unique pattern on each wooden panel
- Hand-applied antique brass nail trim
- Rich topaz fabric offers stain-resistant performance
- Darker leather-look fabric frames the colors
- 2 accent pillows with wildlife images
- Kiln-dried, hardwood, plywood frame
- Resilient, sinuous back springs
- Machine-tied coil seating
- High-density seat cushions
- Covered by 3 warranties