The all-aluminum Millennium® R-100 SpyderLok Multiple Rod Holder excels in saltwater or freshwater settings. Easily capable of holding 4 rod heads with its 24" crossbar, the Millennium R-100 SpyderLOK Multiple Rod Holder features smooth and easy pole angle adjustment and easy 2-knob removal for convenience and versatility. The mounting plate rests flush with carpet—finally, no more stubbed toes. The patented SpyderLok system with "teeth" ensures tight, secure locking angles to handle just about anything you can throw at it, from crappie and walleye to big stripers and redfish. The 360Á rotational crossbar and 360Á rod-holder rotation make your Millennium rod holder more powerful than ordinary rod holders. Designed for spider rigging and push or pull crank baits with long lining, this SpyderLok rod holder can perform in fast or slow trolling with ease. Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: R-100-00.
- All-aluminum anodized construction
- Great for saltwater or freshwater
- Easily accommodates 4 rod heads with its 24" crossbar
- Smooth and easy pole angle adjustment
- Easy 2-knob removal
- Mounting plate is flush with carpet—no more stubbed toes
- No tools necessary for use
- Our patented Spyderlok Technology ensures tight, secure locking angles
- Exclusive height adjustment from 12"-20"
- 360Á rotational crossbar
- 360Á rod holder rotation
- Designed for spider rigging
- Push or pull crankbaits
- For long lining
- Fast or slow troll with ease
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
Web ID: 2284244